- In the verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of Sacred Scriptures as originally given (II Timothy 3:16-17; II Peter 1:20-21; I Corinthians 2:13).
- In the eternal existence of One True God who has revealed Himself to this world as the Father, as the Son, and as the Holy Spirit (Matthew 1:18-21; Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 5:19).
- In the Saviour of all people, the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very Man (Luke 1:30-32; John 1:18; Isaiah 9:6).
- In the creation, test, and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness (Romans 5:12, 18).
- In the Gospel of the Grace of God; how that Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose again the third day for our justification (I Corinthians 15:1-4; Romans 4:25).
- In the salvation of sinners by grace through faith alone in the perfect and sufficient work of Christ on our behalf on the cross of Calvary, excluding all human merit (Romans 5;1; Ephesians 2:8; Colossians 1:14; Hebrews 9:12).
- In water baptism of believers by immersion in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38; Romans 6).
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost) as an experience subsequent to salvation, with the scriptural sign; namely, speaking in tongues (I Corinthians 14:22; Acts 2:4; Acts 8:14-17; Galatians 3:14-15), and the scriptural evidence; namely, the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-25; Romans 8:14).
- In the gifts of the Holy Spirit as stated in I Corinthians 12:1-11, being exercised and practised as manifest in the early church.
- In the Lord’s Supper, or “Communion”, as a memorial for believers (Luke 22:19; I Corinthians 11:24).
- In the healing of the body by divine power, or divine healing in its many aspects as practised by the early church (Acts 4:30; John 9:1-12; I Corinthians 12:9; James 5:14; Exodus 15:26; Psalms 103:2-3; Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:14-17; Acts 3:6; Acts 28:8-9).
- In the eternal life of the believer (John 10:27-29) and in the eternal punishment of the unbeliever (Mark 9:43-48; II Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10-15; Revelation 21:8).
- In the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from worldliness, and the perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith (Ephesians 1:13-14; Ephesians 5:18; Roman 12:1-2; II Corinthians 6:1-4 and 7:1; I John 2:15-17; James 4:4).
- In the reality and personality of Satan (Matthew 4:10) and demons (Mark 5:1-16).
- In the reality and ministry of Holy angels (Matthew 13:41; Luke 1:26-33; Hebrews 1:14).
- In the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His church (John 14:2-3; I Corinthians 15:51-54; I Thessalonians 4:13-14).
- In the sanctity of marriage as a lifelong, exclusive commitment between one man and one woman.